In this article in March’s issue of Total Lighting, Peter van der Kolk gazes into the future to explain how he believes advances in LED lighting and technology will affect our everyday lives.
Peter’s top line advances include:-
- Energy Efficiency will continue to increase
- SMART lighting is already on the way
- Human centric lighting to improve our health and well-being
- Lighting our homes in different ways
- Greater standardisation and compatibility
- Costs may rise before they fall
- Improved quality of light and new opportunities for design
- Ease of control
Click here to enlighten yourself with the full article.